Rules and Covid-19 protocol
Individual and public safety is a priority, which is why participants must comply with current Catalonian safety measures at all times. However, in addition to participating in any event organised by BioMARató, we will take specific measures into account.
- If you decide to participate on an individual basis in accordance with current legislation, please take particular account of this:
- No more than six people are allowed to stand in a crowd; a distance of 2 metres between people is required.
- If you have symptoms that are consistent with Covid-19, please contact the public health system and stay at home.
- It is compulsory for all people over six years of age to wear a mask, regardless of whether they maintain their physical safety distance. People can only take off their mask when diving, snorkelling or freediving.
- Consider the local, regional or Catalonian lockdown limits in force at the time of organising the trip.
For more details and before taking part, please read the regulations and current restrictions Catalonia at the time: https://web.gencat.cat/ca/activem/restriccions-territorials/catalunya/
Regulations and recommendations for the natural environment
If you decide to join one of our events, you will be most welcome! We are glad to have you on board! Before participating, however, you must take into account these rules in order to protect nature and prevent our activity from having a negative impact on the natural environment.
- Photographs and dives will be taken avoiding any damage to the environment and the species that live there.
- Photographs of fauna must be taken from a sufficient distance at all times to avoid disturbance, respecting the environment. Do not collect any specimens of flora, fauna or minerals.
- Do not throw waste or any residue on the shore.
- At all times respect the current regulations, in particular:
- DECREE 166/1998, dated 8 July, regulating motorised access to the natural environment.
- Legislative Decree 2/2008, dated 15 April, approving the rewritten text of the Law on the Protection of Wildlife and Wildlife Species.
Decree 148/1992, dated 9 June 1992, which regulates photographic, scientific and sporting activities that may affect wild fauna species.
For more information and the comprehensive regional regulations on the conservation of biodiversity you can access the following website: https://parcs.diba.cat/web/conservacio-de-la-biodiversitat/normativa-autonomica
L'ICM-CSIC és un centre de recerca per estudiar els oceans I l'ecosistema marí. Barcelona.
Anèl·lides-Serveis ambientals, és una companyia per educar, divulgar i promoure la conservació del medi marí.
Plàncton diving és un centre de submarinisme i snorkel a l'Ametlla de Mar (Tarragona).
Xatrac és una associació mediambiental que té com a principal objectiu apropar la ciència i el medi ambient a la societat. Lloret de Mar (Girona).
OCEANICOS és una associació amb la finalitat de concienciar i actuar sobre el medi marí, informar i formar a nous bussejadors i a la societat en general.
Ajuntament de Calonge i Sant Antoni és un municipi de la comarca del Baix Empordà (Girona).